Friday, June 1, 2007
Porsche 911 Turbo in My Dreams

We all have our dream cars and no matter how ambitious we get, there are no limits to our dreams and hopes! Because dreaming costs nothing - it’s all free! Anyway, I just like to share my thoughts about my dream car which is the Porsche 911 Turbo. I know you’re all familiar with it and there are no arguments when we say that the 911 Turbo is one of the top cars of all time!

Here are the reasons why the 911 Turbo is one of the greatest and why is it my dream ride:

  • Cylinders: Manual- 6/Triptonic S- 6
  • Displacement 3.6 liters/ 3.6 liters
  • Engine-layout Rear engine /Rear engine
  • Horsepower 480 hp /480 hp
  • Torque 460 lb.-ft. 460 lb.-ft. at rpm 1,950 /5,000 rpm 1,950 - 5,000 rpm
  • Torque (Overboost) 505 lb.-ft. (With optional Sport Chrono Turbo Package) 505 lb.-ft. (With optional Sport Chrono Turbo Package) at rpm (Overboost) 2,100 - 4,000 rpm (With optional Sport Chrono Turbo Package) 2,100 - 4,000 rpm (With optional Sport Chrono Turbo Package)
  • Compression ratio 9.0:1/ 9.0:1
  • Technology Variable Turbine Geometry (VTG)
  • Actively controlled all-wheel drive, Porsche Traction Management (PTM)
  • 3.6 liter flat 6 cylinder engine with VarioCam Plus
  • Transmission 6-Speed manual transmission


Everyday of my life I dreamt of having this amazing ride where I can drive it wherever I want to. I know this dream can be possible, and one day it’ll just come! All we need is money to get our dream cars and make it a reality, right? So there’s no reason for us dreamers to lose hope. I mean we are just thousands of dollars away from our fantasies.

What am I saying?

Anyway, it’s nice to have a goal in life - something to look forward to each and everyday and a reason to keep believing and dreaming. A reason to strive harder to achieve what we always wanted and I’m going to have a Porsche 911 Turbo one day! Let’s hope for the best…
posted by Car Addict @ 12:07 AM  
About Me


Name: Car Addict
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Google
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates