Wednesday, July 18, 2007
2008 Mercury Mariner Hits A Homerun Online!

Guess what hot stuff amazes online shoppers right now aside from the awesome rims and other auto parts and accessories?

Online shoppers, consumers and new-vehicle buyers love the 2008 Mercury Mariner! The 2008 Mariner is creating enthusiastic reviews among consumers as it pleasures itself with a invigorating sales rate. The sales rate for the 2008 Mariner went up to an enormous 97 percent last month! That’s not all - the 2008 Mariner also helped Ford, Lincoln and Mercury crossovers to reach 83 percent which marks the biggest sales garnered in the industry’s best ever rising segment!

The 2008 Mariner is absolutely a big hit! As a percentage of trade-ins coming from other contenders' range of models, the 2008 Mariner magnetizes more new clients to Ford and Lincoln Mercury (except for the Ford Mustang) more than any brand.

The 2008 Mariner impressed customers with its totally redesigned interior and exterior. This ride showcased an updated safety package with a quieter ride and more sophisticated driving dynamics!

Let’s check out some of the consumer reviews of the 2008 Mercury Mariner as posted in three of the greatest automotive research sites - autos.yahoo.com, edmunds.com and autos.msn.com:

I Made the Right Decision - “Best car/SUV I purchased in the last 20 years. Great gas mileage, more than enough room in the back seat and cargo space is good. A lot of head room, so if you are tall, no problem. I switched from a Jeep Grand Cherokee and I like the Mariner much better. Smoother ride, less road noise, and better handling! Just a great SUV and you don’t have to worry about gas. It’s listed at 20-26; however, I am averaging 27.5 miles per gallon.” [posted by Midas on autos.msn.com]

Traded Up to an American SUV! - “I love the luxurious ride in my 2008 Mariner. The ride is smooth! Lots of nice features for the price, leather seats, dual temperature controls. I am enjoying the navigation system, Sirius radio, dual temperature controls. I can set the internal temperature. Many extras.” [posted by Maureen on edmunds.com]

Best Little SUV on the Market!!!!!! - “Recently I purchased a 2008 Mercury Mariner and I have to say I could not be happier with it. This is my second Mariner. The first one was a 2005 and I loved it so much, I just had to have the redesigned model. First of all, the ride is 100 percent improved over the old model. It is quiet and smooth and it handles much better. The navigation system is very easy to use and gives precise directions and the Sirius radio is great. You can put just about anything in that DEEP center console. I am 6’3” and I have plenty of head and legroom but the rear legroom can be tight and the quality of the interior is improved over the old model as well. I really recommend the Mercury Mariner to all.” [posted by Nick on edmunds.com]
posted by Car Addict @ 7:42 PM  
About Me


Name: Car Addict
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Google
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates